Hi! I’m Patrycja.
DevOps Engineer at HackingDept, CTF player at p4, Golang/TypeScript programmer, Alpine Linux package maintainer, open-sourcerer. Self-hosting enthusiast, maintains some public services, loves Docker, Hitokage and Flutter.
Some of my projects include:
- mkdisk - Alpine Linux disk image builder for use in MicroVMs
- deobf - basic ECMAScript deobfuscator
- imagedrm - library wrapping DRM as Go’s draw.Image
- init - Busybox-compatible init written in Go
- openftm - FortiToken TOTP generator
- android_kernel_umidigi_f2 - (still incomplete) kernel sources for Umidigi F2
- LidlLite - lightweight alternative to Lidl Plus app
- tgmail - SMTP to Telegram relay
- ptrcnull.me - this website, along with its theme for Hugo